Sunday, July 23, 2006

Pictures from the reunion

Hello everyone,


Here are a few pictures I took at the reunion. This is my first attempt ever at posting them to a site so if it goes terribly wrong, I apologize!

I had a wonderful time visiting with everyone. It was so fun to watch all the kids play and get to know one another. I hope we make time to this more often!

Love,

Julie






Ashley Goebel, Marilyn's back, and Grandpa

Saturday on Lake Sakakawea













Sara Klym, Gavin Herzog?, and Ashley Goebel swimming















Maureen Rude, Shawn Berry and a few of his toys, Dani Berry, Ashley Goebel and Whitney Klym in life jacket?

















Dan Goebel and Brett Berry discussing strategy to soak Ashley with the supersoaker


















Shawn Berry, Ashley Goebel, Brett Berry and Gary Hirsch?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Lassey said...

This is Julie again... I tried posting more pictures but they disappeared... and my computer is arguing with me about my ability to log in again... so I'll try another time to post more pictures.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home