Tuesday, December 19, 2006

CHRISTMAS WISHES FROM THE WILDMANS

Hi all,

I wanted to take time to wish all my family a very Merry
Christmas! Each year seems to go by faster and faster and at this time of
the year I seem to start reflecting on the past. What a blessing that we
could spend a short time together at the Lassey reunion! It would be
wonderful to be able to do a campout again at Grandpa's farm. The farm
brings back so many good memories and I treasure each and every one of them!

This upcoming year could prove to be a challenge for me as my
boss (City Clerk) turned in her resignation on a Monday and was done on that
Friday! It really caught me off guard as she didn't let any of us know her
plan. The Mayor appoin ted me Acting City Clerk and I agreed to take it
temporarily. I sat down with him yesterday and explained that with 32 years
in I felt it would not be in my interest for the City's to take the position
permanently. I hope to be able to work for the City for a few more years
however I don't need the stress


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home