Saturday, September 29, 2007

BELGIAN POLITICS, BY HEDWIG

Hello Bill and Marie,
Glad to hear that your eye surgery has been successful. We hope you have a less blurry sight again.

Some days ago you were asking some on-the-spot information about the political situation in Belgium at this moment, after you had been informed about an alarming situation over here.

Be sure, we won't get a civil war, but the situation is not very simple either.

I think it is useless, even impossible, to inform you about what is going on here, without giving you an idea about how things have become the way the are right now.

I therefore went digging in some books and on the internet, and also from my own knowledge and experience. I typed down, translated, cut and pasted and so I came to what you find in the attachment to this e-mail.

The document I made is in "Word".

Enjoy the reading and just learn a bit about your grandfather's homeland and what has become of it.

All the best from "Flanders",

Hedwig and Herna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home