Monday, March 02, 2009

Baby News from Jenny!

Hello Family,

Just wanted to update everyone on the progress of our pregnancy and life in general. I am currently 21 weeks along and doing well. We had our 20 week sonogram this past Friday, which was really entertaining. The baby looked great, but refused to sit still long enough to have a good picture of its face taken. It definitely put us at ease to see that everything is developing right on time.

Other than the pregnancy, I am still loving my new teaching job here in Livingston. It has been a nice change from the population that I have worked with in the past. Along with teaching, I am also a full time graduate student. I will have one more class to take in the Fall of 09 to complete my masters in Special Education. I can't wait to be done with my coursework and have a little break.

The baby is due in July, so I am hoping to make a trip to North Dakota so that grandma Lila can meet her new great-grand child sometime in September.

Although this is not a great picture, I thought it would be nice for grandma Lila and the rest of the family to see the "baby bump" growth. This picture was taken at 19 weeks along.

I hope that everyone is doing well!

Love,

Jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home