Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Linda's Reactions

Hi all,

We all had a great time! I want to especially thank Cindy & Donny, Shawn & Tracy, and Mavis and Ron, for all the work, and fun we had. Don, you gave my grandchildren a memory making weekend! Cindy, what would we do without your dedication to our family; between you and Mavis I think all of us will always be connected! Ron, Mavis, Shawn & Tracy: thank you for entertaining us with boating! I'm so exhasuted from being in the sun, it will take all week to catch up on my energy! My only regret is that I didn't get to visit enough with everyone!

While sitting with Grandpa Saturday night, I realized how lucky we all are to have so much family and we even LIKE each other! What a blessing! I would love to all get together again, maybe a campout on the farm!

Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home