Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hola! De el fin del mundo, FROM WILL AND TRISTA

Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007

Hola uncle Bill,

Will here, I checked out the blogspot and it is very nice. I was going to try to upload some photos but it gives me all of the directions in spanish and it seemed to prove itself difficult. I may have to try again later.

Travel is going well down here, Trista and I have been in Argentina for a little over a month now. We spent the first 3 weeks in Buenos Aires and then flew to the end of the world, Ushuaia. I would guess that Mat and Maureen stopped there on their cruise last year. We are now in El Calafate and have been visiting different Glaciers the last couple days. The Perito Moreno Glacier is quite spectacular to see in person. We are getting ready to hop on a bus for 5 hours this afternoon that will take us down in to the Chilean town of Puerto Natales where we will board a boat and sail up the Chilean Patagonia region for five days. It should be interesting!

Take care,

Will


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home