Sunday, April 15, 2007

SACKMAN CHRONICLES

The garden is not planted. The weather has not been conducive for planting yet. It is so wet out there, we will have to wait until it dries. I do have tulips in bloom and the rest of them have nice buds.

We just finished going completely through the house I own on 11th Ave., SW. I knew when I left Yuma that the renters had purchased a house and I suspected the house would need major maintenance. We painted everything, four bedrooms, two baths, a large rec room downstairs, kitchen, dining, living rooms on the main floor. I even painted the utility room floor downstairs. It is a bigger house than I thought it was. Issy repaired everything that needed it while I painted. THE NEW RENTERS MOVED IN TODAY, so we are done with it now. It almost looked new after the new carpet and linoleum. They were so excited about finding a nice home to rent.

Next week, Wednesday through Friday, we are going to Garrison to stay with Ashley while Julie attends a convention in Denver. I think Ashley will come back to Williston with us on Friday and stay with her Dad until Sunday, as she has a dance recital that day. They are soooo busy. I could not take that pace anymore.

We have appointments in Bismarck with the cardiologist on May 2, and will take Dad with us to have his pacemaker checked. And, of course we'll see Lila.

Love,

Marilyn and Issy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home