Monday, March 24, 2008

Maureen's Job Change

After almost 8 years with Fannie Mae, I resigned, and Friday the 21st was my last day! Tired of all the time spent outside of Montana and wanted to get back to working in the state. I had a great experience at Fannie Mae--I got to telecommute for the last two years and work on a big national project. But, it was wearing me out and keeping me from seeing family, friends, and doing some of the things I wanted to do. So, I am going to work for a non-profit housing organization here in Montana and getting "back to my roots". I actually was on the committee that put this nonprofit together, was on the first board as Vice President, and then was President. I am looking forward to starting there on the 31st of March. The organization is called the Montana Homeownership Network. For any of you interested, the website is
www.nwmt.org .

The other big change we will have this year is that Mat will be retiring from the State of Montana in October with 30 years of service. I can't believe I am old enough to be married to someone with 30 years of service! :) He is looking forward to doing something completely different, although he is not yet sure what that will be.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Maureen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home