Monday, May 04, 2009

Update on Jenny

From: "Cindy"

Update on Jenny

Since I will be here for a while, Brad and I thought we should let you know our contact info at the hospital. The doctor feels that I will probably have contractions every day until I give birth (some women are just contractors). They will continue to monitor me twice a day, along with giving me a medication every 6 hours and see how that goes.

There is a possibility that sometime next week I may get out of the hospital. They will require me to stay in the Billings area to see how that goes and then maybe (just maybe), I may be able to go home. Work is not an option, but the idea of getting out of the hospital is something to look forward to.

For those of you that have helped out with my caseload and planning...thank you. I'm sure it's been crazy at work. PHS staff-the flowers are so pretty. Thank you for thinking of us. I truly appreciate the help and support that we have received. We are so grateful for the people that we have in our lives.

Love,

Jenny and Brad

Billings Clinic
c/o Family Birth Center
Jenny Malloy
2800 10th Avenue North
Billings, MT

Direct Phone Line to our room: 406-657-4915

Also, I am able to see my work emails, but I can't respond to any of them. So, you can use my personal email if you would like. It is: jennylmalloy@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home