Tuesday, May 04, 2010

NEWS FROM LINDA

Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:10:39 -0600

Bill,

Good to hear from you! I have been working(still for the City)
two days a week and started May 1st at three days a week. I really enjoy
the reduced schedule and would hate to have to go back to work full-time.
We have been busy every weekend with grandchildren. There is usually a
soccer game for Gavin in Billings or soccer for Hope here or track meets for
Ben. We try to arrange to spread ourselves between that an seeing our
newest grandchild Emma! We are going to Livingston Thursday night to
babysit as they don't have a sitter for Friday. I don't know how
grandparents do it with more grandchildren! We do love it.

I am adjusting to the loss of Mom. It gets easier as time goes by.
I know she is is a better place and out of pain. We have plans to bury Mom
on June 12th and stay at the farm that night. I am hoping my lilacs will
still be in bloom.....Mom loved lilacs!

Hope you have a great summer!

Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home