Thursday, July 27, 2006

And From Charlie!

It was great seeing everyone. We had a great time and I was sorry to see it end. Just not enough time to enjoy everyone's company.

I ditto Linda's sentiments about what a great expanded family we have. My friends and co-workers marvel at the fact that my grandfather is still alive. Pretty cool for a "soon to be" 52-year-old lady!

Special thanks go out to Tracy and Shawn, Mavis and Ron, Cindy and Donny for keeping us entertained and well fed. Also, thanks to Mat for driving us around on the lake in the pontoon while Marueen sat on shore roasting to death! What a great group of relatives. Even if we weren't related, I'd still pick you all to hang with! For those of you who missed out, there's always next year, but ya gotta come in order to enjoy!

Charlie Gunther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home